You have nothing in your cart...
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored in a computer's browser directory. They help website providers with understanding how people use a website, remembering user login details, and storing website preferences.
- ensure that services function properly,
- understand how visitors use our website,
- analyse and improve services
Who sets cookies when I use My Webstore's Site?
There are two types of cookies that are set;
- First party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by My Webstore directly when you use our services
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are not set by My Webstore, they are set by other companies, like Google for website analytic purposes.